Snowbound Expo is the relaunch of the well known ‘Boston Ski & Snowboard Expo’ bringing together the ski & snowboard community to meet up & plan for their next adventure in the mountains. The show will bring together brands showcasing the latest gear, equipment, apparel, technology and is the place to pick up ski passes for the next season. Snowbound Expo hosts an amazing line up of inspirational speakers who will share their skills and experiences to get visitors stoked for the next season! Snowbound Expo is accessible to all – no matter your age, sexual orientation, race, ability – if you want to try out snowsports or improve your techniques, Snowbound Expo is the place for you!
- A range of products and brands for consumers to purchase to suit all budgets and disciplines
- Brands partnering with retail to boost sales at the show
- A very clear marketing message that the show exists as an immersive retail experience
Accessibility & Inclusion
- We have priced the tickets & built the event’s budget to not be reliant on ticket revenue, this means we are able to offer a high volume of complimentary tickets to lower & remove barriers to entry
- The show includes all levels of products and snow sports brands from entry to elite
- Evaluating our impact at every stage of the process
- Joining the Raccoon Media Group pledge to be Net Zero by 2025
- Measure and reduce before contemplating carbon extraction projects
Who are we?
Raccoon Media Group is an exciting and dynamic UK-based media and events business run by a group of exhibition and digital marketing experts. The team at Raccoon Media Group is small but has a wealth of event experience – collectively over 100 years of organising exhibitions and conferences in key locations all over the world. Check out what the full range of digital marketing solutions and international events that Raccoon Media Group can offer here
Environmental, Social and Governance
As a business Raccoon Media Group is aiming to be net zero by 2025 and our goal is to continually measure and reduce our environmental impact with everything that we do. We Are committed to:
- Challenging all contractors to be more sustainable and actively de-selecting companies that are not making efforts in this area
- Working with exhibitors to ensure their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Working with visitors to ensure that their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Ensuring our own business activities are delivered with the minimum environmental impact
- Delivering an offsetting programme focused on carbon removal by 2025
We are a small business with good intentions and we believe that we can deliver net zero by 2025. See https://raccoonmediagroup.com/sustainability-policy for further information on our latest sustainability initiatives and progress.
Snowsports Industries America (SIA) is the trade association of the winter outdoor industry. Through SIA membership, brands, destinations, retailers, service providers and non-profits solve urgent business problems, adapt to changing pressures, save and grow. Together SIA and its members spot trends that matter, facilitate industrywide strategy and innovate to ensure the winter outdoors thrives for future generations. Founded in 1954, SIA is based in Park City, UT. We are #UnitedByWinter. For more information and to become a member, visit snowsports.org.