This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for the Snowbound Expo. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
Snowbound Expo social channels
Facebook – @SnowboundExpo
Instagram – @snowboundexpo
Twitter – @SnowboundExpo
Please use #snowboundexpo
Suggested social text: The Snowbound Expo is the home for winter and outdoor sports. They bring together inspirational speakers, the latest gear, cutting-edge technology, apparel and resorts all under one roof. This is the biggest community meet-up of the year and perfectly timed for snow sport lovers that are getting ready for the season ahead. Snowbound Expo is a community event for everyone and we/I can’t wait to see you at the show!
What is NEW for Snowbound Expo 2023?
1. New venue and new dates! Head to the BCEC, Seaport in Boston on November 3-5. 2023.
2. Double the size! You can buy gear from 170+ brands and resorts including us! SkiEssentials is the Official retailer for this year and you can get boots fitted, try out ski packages and get geared up for the season.
3. Get stoked for a HUGE line-up of speakers including Shaun White, Lindsey Jacobellis, Ted Ligety, Jeremy Jones, Brenna Huckaby, Danny Hairston and more
4. More interactive features include The Mega Indoor Slope, A Learn to Ski Feature, The XCountry Ski Experience, Eliteam’s Family, Fun Fitness zone, A Chiropractor Corner for treatments, Skate to Ski with Rollerblade, Balance Boards with MTL, Follow the Share Winter Trail with the kids, enjoy The Ikon Pass Alpine Bar for après ski plus Harpoon, Longtrail bars and The Fat Tire Beer Garden – see what’s on
5. See the debut of The Gilson Snowbound Rail Jam for the first time! The Gilson Snowbound Rail Jam will be a showcase of professional snowboarders and skiers displaying their prowess on a crafted rail setup. See friends of the show, Snowboard Jesus and HalfCabKing too – Don’t miss it!
6. Explore all the resorts from Canada, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont. Chile. Wyoming, Alaska & Japan – see all resorts
7. Come to the show to be in with a chance to get swag, giveaways and amazing new gear, tech and apparel for the 2023/24 season! See the Event Highlights
Join us at Snowbound Expo social graphics
Do you use Canva? We do and it’s a great little tool. If you need canva templates then click on the links below where you can simply add an image or logo before you post them online.
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’. Alternatively, download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and created your own:
Facebook ‘join US at’
Facebook ‘join me at’
Instagram ‘join us at’
Instagram ‘join ME at’
Instagram stories ‘join us at’
Instagram stories ‘join ME at’
videos to promote your presence
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- Write text in the third person. You are in the Snowbound Expo newsletter so it sounds strange if you’re saying ‘we or I’.
- Use bullet points for lists
- Keep it simple!
- Use an incentive for readers to click on your link. What’s their benefit? Consider discount codes, competitions or exclusive news.
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)
How to exhibit with impact – your checklist
- Make your booth visible to visitors, be loud, engaging & fun!
- Entice visitors to speak to you with promotional options: Discounts, Competitions, Interactive activities ‘try outs’
- Set goals for your booth, give staff targets and incentives for being on the booth ie. #conversations #sales #data sign ups
- Train your booth staff to be proactive and engaging with visitors. No one likes the booth with staff sat at their laptops or phones.
- Share your social media handles on your booth artwork. Organise a selfie competition or create reasons for visitors to tag your handle in posts
- Bring famous brand ambassadors to the expo and have them do meet & greets on your booth
- Release product lines in time with the expo to create sales impact and work to engage the press for more publicity
- Smile and post on your social media through out the expo
Do you need inspiration for interactive booth ideas?
- Beer pong and competitions
- Bands & music
- Basic Simulators or Gym machines
- Arcade Game & Leaderboard
- Fashion show for your latest range
- Mini Fitness Area
- Live coaching sessions on your booth
- Spin the wheel competitions (these are usually popular so think outside the box)
- Selfie boards
- Guess the weight of X and win a giveaway
- Sprint sessions
- Mascot on your booth
- Dancing/Singing entertainment
- Retro/vintage fashion displays
If you need a place to stay overnight, you can see a list of hotels supporting the event below: