Cross Country and Snowshoe Experience
Cross Country Ski Areas Association
The Cross Country Ski Experience is brought to you by the Cross Country Ski Areas Association, the experts in learning how and where to go cross country skiing and snowshoeing in North America. Learn to cross country ski or snowshoe with instructors from Weston Ski Tracks on simulated snow or learn the summer version called roller skiing.
Prefer a less strenuous activity, try Nordic Walking, a total body version of walking that can be done both by non-athletes as a health promoting activity and by athletes as a sport.
Elements of the booth to include:
- Book Signing – World Class – The Making of U.S. Women’s Cross Country Team, Friday from 5-6pm at the Cross Country Experience
- Learn to Roller Ski – every half hour for a 20min mini lesson
- Nordic Walking Demo – Try a pair of poles as you walk around the expo hall.
- Try cross country skiing
- Try snowshoeing
- At the Woodstock Nordic (Inn) – Purchase the latest ski packages, clothing and accessories at this retail location
- At Fischer – meet with factory representatives to learn about the latest gear to make your skiing experience the best it can be.