The Cross Country Ski Experience is brought to you by the Cross Country Ski Areas Association, the experts in learning how and where to go cross country skiing in North America. Learn to cross country ski with instructors from Weston Ski Tracks on simulated snow or learn the summer version called roller skiing.
Prefer a less strenuous activity, try Nordic Walking, a total body version of walking that can be done both by non-athletes as a health promoting activity and by athletes as a sport.
Elements of the booth to include:
- Learn about cross country skiing
- Learn to snowshoe
- Try cross country skiing on our simulated snow
- Try roller skiing with an instructor
- See equipment and clothing used for cross country skiing
- Demo a pair of Nordic Walking poles